What is “Friendzone”?

“It is a situation when a girl you like decides that you’re her friend, you’re no longer a dating option. You become this complete non-sexual entity in her eyes, like her brother, or a lamp.”-- Ryan Reynolds, Just Friends 2005

If both party have no feelings what so ever for each other, then it would be great, but life is not that easy. Shit happens.

What should you do?

In my opinion, the best thing to do is to get the fuck out her life as soon as possible. 

A girl once said to me:

“Every girl needs a boy best friends”

What I said:

“Good luck to that guy”

And yes, I have experienced the friendzone. It was not cool and I decided to move on and live happily ever after.

-Love and Peace-

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    i am a girl. i dont have a boy best friend. not really necessary actually

  2. aku penah friendzone kan kawan aku. tapi lama lama sebab nya aku perasan aku hanya nak gunakan dia. dulu lah. masa dulu.

Leave a Reply